Tuesday, May 28, 2013

The Book is Here!!!! *Happy Dance*

Happy Tuesday!! My book went on sale Sunday! I am beyond excited to finally have it out there. My dream  has always been to write a book that people love, that leaves the reader thinking about the plot line long after the last page has been read. I hope that is what you find when you read it! I have two reviews on Amazon...both FIVE STARS!!! *Squee*

A huge thank you goes out to every single person who has purchased the book, who has messaged me and texted me about it, as well as to those two very awesome people who have left great Amazon reviews for me. You guys rock!

Here is the link for the book if you would like to check it out! I'd love to hear what you think, so don't hesitate to comment or leave me a book review. Thanks again!
http://www.amazon.com/Brightest-Hour-ebook/dp/B00D0GE8OU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1369740792&sr=8-1&keywords=brightest+hour


Oh, and for you Wyatt fans out there...a prequel about our favorite Southern gent is coming and hopefully will be out this Fall/Winter!!!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome book - so glad to hear you are resurrecting Wyatt for another book - he is one of my favorites!!!

    ReplyDelete