Sunday, May 19, 2013

Facebook Author Page Launch!

Well today holds a lot of excitement for me! I have finally created an author page on Facebook in honor of the release of my historical fiction novel "Brightest Hour."
You can find me at : https://www.facebook.com/ashleykingwrites
And now I'm on twitter, so hit me up at @ashgoddess28

"Brightest Hour" releases this Saturday May 25th on Amazon's Kindle Store. I am so thankful for all of my Facebook friends who are supporting me, who have liked my author page, have sent me sweet, encouraging comments, and who have even shared it. You guys rock! This has been my dream since I was in elementary school, so I finally decided to go out there and try to make it happen. I mean, why not?

Now, for the reveal of the cover:

I got this cover from Fiverr.com, from the very talented vikncharlie. I love it and think it is perfect for the novel.





0 comments:

Post a Comment